SmoothieKing1There was a sprinkler save June 25, 2015 at a Smoothie King in a strip shopping center located at 12599 Olive St. Rd. in Creve Coeur, MO.   An electrical fixture in the bathroom ceiling caught fire and caught combustibles in the bathroom on fire.  A 165 deg. fire sprinkler head fused and put the fire out. The ceiling and fire containment walls above the bathroom ceiling had been compromised by utility wires and could have resulted in the fire spreading to the rest of the building if the fire had not been contained by the sprinkler save.Smoothie King